[Users] Importing a calendar forces to manage 2 calendars

KA soldes at gmx.fr
Sat Dec 12 14:40:15 CET 2015

Good afternoon,
I have imported my old calendar (an .ics file) inside vCalendar.

>SYMPTOMS
Expected : have only 1 calendar (that includes old data inside).
Observed : there are 2 calendars (the "OLD" imported blue icon in the
screenshot and the standard one just over it, let's call it "NEW")
==> See "2_calendars.png" attached

>IMPOSSIBLE TO WORK WITH THE OLD
I said to myself, let's work only with the OLD calendar. But it does
not work since adding a new meeting is greyed out.
Moreover, you cannot delete the NEW calendar

>FORCING COPY DOES NOT WORK EITHER
I attempted to copy the OLD over the NEW with apparently no result :
cp /home/kamy/.claws-mail/tagsdb/#vCalendar/vCalendar/._home_kamy_Mail_CALENDAR_ca.../.claws_tags
   /home/kamy/.claws-mail/tagsdb/#vCalendar/vCalendar/.meetings/.claws_tags

>QUESTION
Do you have a solution ?
OR a workaround (like importing data from OLD to new)
please ?

Thank you,
Kamy