[Users] vCalendar plugin: add new meeting or ics invitation to network calendar

Brett Ginsburg ginsburg at uthscsa.edu
Sun Dec 6 15:03:45 CET 2015

I can't figure out how to add a meeting to my Google calendar in Claws.  I can add a meeting to my local 'meetings' calendar, but not to my web iCal.  I have tried to create a sync rule that writes all local events to the webcam, but I haven't gotten that to work at all.  There must be a way to modify network calendars?