[Users] recurring broken message

Reid Vail rsv869 at runbox.com
Tue Dec 1 19:06:51 CET 2015

Hello team -

I'm running version 3.9.3 using IMAP on Linux Mint 17.2 and am having trouble with
something I'll call a broken recurring message.  There's probably a Claws fix, but I
don't know what it is.

Here is the symptom:  A new message arrives and the sender and subject are correct
but the contents are from an unrelated message.  It's always the same message
content. The original message itself is fine because I can point my browser to the
mail provider's portal and read it there in it's correct form.

What should I do to correct this?

Thanks

Reid