[Users] templates

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Mon Aug 10 18:09:05 CEST 2015

Pierre,

> That's because any message you are replying to has already defined the
> Subject.  Why would it ever make sense to change the subject on a reply?
> Beyond adding "Re:"?

duh :) that's what i would have asked, too.

But i actually stumbled over a reason:

I'm anserwing awful lot of replies to our apartment-for-renatl announcement put up in an online board, wherre the answeres got auto-forwarded by their company. And they put some totally useless stuff into the subject.

I'm answering those replies with a template containing essential data and a text frame, but also want the subject o contain the actual thing in question, to be helpful for me and all those people who might have to maintain lots of requests, and answers, too. It's ok if it it a simple static  string.

Think about business :) and yes, i know, claws is not lotus.

But back to my question, IS there a way ? Maybe postprocessing ?