[Users] Printing Problem

Gil Weber gilweber at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 9 18:02:37 CEST 2015

On Sun, 9 Aug 2015 15:00:19 +0100
Brad Rogers <brad at fineby.me.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 9 Aug 2015 15:33:16 +0200
> Martin Kluge <Martin_Kluge at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Hello Martin and Dan,
>
> >I also use SuSE 13.2 and also have the problem of truncated text. I
> >have the problem with almost all of my emails. The preview ist fine,
> >but the actual print not.
>
> Check the archives, searching for subject "Printing cut off".  That
> sounds similar to issues you're having, and may offer some solutions.

Brad, on March 20, 2013 you replied to me on this list that you did not
know of a way to search the Archives. Today you suggest
checking the Archives. I'm trying again but without success.

http://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/users/

but still I find no mechanism for searching a specific issue. I see no
search box or other place into which to enter search parameters.

Am I looking in the wrong place? Or is the only way to search the
archives still by going through Google with:

site:lists.claws-mail.org <subject matter>

Many thanks for revealing the secret (if there is one) to
searching/checking the Archives.  :o)

Gil