[Users] Threading in claws vs grouping in Gmail

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at posteo.de
Sat Aug 8 15:49:44 CEST 2015

Hi list,

I'm receiving mails regularly from google-based
service/application which GMail (on my Android-device, web-interface as
well) is able to group. Claws however does not consider them (thread-)related.

Inspecting the message source shows, to my eyes, no relation between
these mails - except the subject-line and the send-time. Maybe that's
it?

I'd love to see claws threading these messages as well.

I'm ready to share a set of mails in private if someone would like to
take a look.

Someone able to give me a hint?
--
Patrick.