[Users] Changing the Subject

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Thu Apr 30 17:48:29 CEST 2015

Hi Dan,

Le Thu, 30 Apr 2015 11:25:07 -0400, Dan Arico
<dan_arico at aricosystems.com> a écrit :

> I received some data in an email. For the next few days, I won't be
> using it so I prefer to leave it in my inbox. The problem is the sender
> made a mistake in the subject line.
>
> Is there any way to change the subject line in a received email?

Not in the UI, since this is a received e-mail. You can only change
subject on e-mails you send.

What you can do is therefore create a reply to this e-mail, fix the
subject, and save the reply as a draft. Later on, you'll be able to
complete the reply without having to remember to fix the subject, and
then send it.

> Dan Arico

Amicalement,
--