[Users] Including Body in a search breaks "Match Any"

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Sat Apr 25 00:36:46 CEST 2015

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 22:43:39 +0100,
Brad Rogers <brad at fineby.me.uk> wrote:

Brad> Difficult, when you didn't specify in your original post that your
Brad> test was conducted over an IMAP connection.

You're right, I should have said that.  I imagined IMAP was by far the
most common setup with Claws, among other things because I would still
prefer either mutt or Gnus if I could limit myself to a local store and
fetching by POP.  By the looks of the thread that assumption was wrong.