[Users] Including Body in a search breaks "Match Any"

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Wed Apr 22 16:25:56 CEST 2015

On Wed, 22 Apr 2015 10:32:27 +0100,
Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:

Just tried again, pinching myself all along the way :-o  Still doesn't
work.

Brian> You didn't specifically say it was set to Match Any, but I am
Brian> clear.  Testing here with the latest Win32 version shows that the
Brian> Match Any/All setting is preserved between searches (or at least
Brian> it is for me) and occasionally I have been caught out when I last
Brian> left it in the setting I didn't want and forgot to change it.

I don't even close the dialog between the two searches.

Unfortunately the messages involved are somewhat private and I cannot
just post them, so I'll have to spend some time creating an artificial
minimal example.