[Users] Fixing the focus ?

Leon Fisk lfisk at iserv.net
Thu Apr 9 20:27:38 CEST 2015

On Thu, 9 Apr 2015 09:09:44 -0400
Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI <renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org> wrote:

>Ever since I moved from Kmail to Claws-Mail something has been annoying me in the Claws GUI:
>
>I use a standard config, with the folders list on the left, the messages list top right and the message body bottom right.
>
>What I find annoying is that after reading a message, deleting it and moving to the next one with +, if the new message is longer than the message window I must click in that window before the Cursor-Down or Page-Down keys let me scroll the message, otherwise the focus has been transferred to the Message List window and that is where the keys act.
>
>Would there be a way to keep the focus in the Message Body window when I go to the next message ?

Focus drives me crazy too. It happens to me when I change folders with
the "next unread" key, manually check for new mail or run processing
rules.

Try using your "space-bar" for paging down and "shift space-bar" to go
up. The "enter" key may let you line-down and "shift enter" line-up.

But... I would really like the focus to stay in the window where I
currently have it.

--
Leon
Claws 3.10.0-git25, Ubuntu Karmic-Lucid