[Users] Fixing the focus ?

Renaud OLGIATI (Ron) renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Thu Apr 9 17:23:28 CEST 2015

On Thu, 9 Apr 2015 14:21:50 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> > Would there be a way to keep the focus in the Message Body window
> > when I go to the next message ?

> Go to next message works in the message list, just hit TAB to move
> down to the message view again.

Whether it is done with a mouse click or a Tab key, it is still one more action for each message, compared to (IIRC) how Kmail and even Eudora used to work.

I was hoping for a way to freeze the focus in the Message window, at least until I click in another one.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
            Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
                                                 -- H. L. Mencken