[Users] Fwd: Plug-ins

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:21:56 CEST 2015

On Wed, 08 Apr 2015 08:51:50 -0400, foo1026 wrote:
>This is how I have CLAWS set up
>
>When I try to download messages from Verizon, I get this error:
>

>Can you provide any help?

Hi,

for me your screenshots aren't inserted into the text.

Please don't send HTML (multipart/mixed), most of us anyway only view
plain text. Also consider to simply quote Messages such as "Can't
connect to POP3 server..." and all your settings as plain text instead
of adding tons of screenshots.

Regarding your header I consider you're running Claws on Windows? Next
time please mention this too.

I'm not using Windows, but likely Claws for Windows does provide
options for SSL too.

Did you test different SSL settings?

Regards,
Ralf