[Users] fancy plugin: printing no-cache image

Christian Hesse list at eworm.de
Tue Apr 7 23:13:22 CEST 2015

Hello everybody,

I received a html mail to be printed as a ticket. I loaded external content
and printed the mail. The result was a ticket missing the barcode.

The barcode is just an image that is not allow to be cached. When printing
the mail claws mail does not find an instance in the image in cache and does
not print it.

The only way to workaround this is to enable loading of remote content
globally. That is not a good solution... Any chance to get printing fixed?
--
main(a){char*c=/*    Schoene Gruesse                         */"B?IJj;MEH"
"CX:;",b;for(a/*    Chris           get my mail address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)