[Users] Highlighting

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Apr 1 19:13:53 CEST 2015

On Wed, 1 Apr 2015 18:02:30 +0100
R Kimber <richardkimber at btinternet.com> wrote:

> I need a system whereby I can easily see whether an email contains a
> given text string.  Is there a way of colouring, say, the line that
> contains the string?
>
> Maybe there are other (better?) ways of doing this.
>
> - Richard.

I know how to filter such messages to a separate folder, and I think
how to add a new header to search on. I know how to use a filter to add
a string to the subject, but that's rude because then the remainder of
the thread has junk like "[bulk]" in the subject. I know how to use
Claws extended search to find all email, containing that string in the
body, send in the last 10 days (all emails would take forever)

But I don't know how to have such emails automatically highlighted.

SteveT