[Users] Can't Forward Mail With Pics

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Wed Apr 1 12:42:42 CEST 2015

On Wed, 1 Apr 2015 12:52:11 +1000, joe stated:

>G'day,
>      I've been using Claws Mail 3.11.1 Lubuntu 14.10 for some time and
>      found that if I forward mail that includes Photos or images they
>      are not sent just the text with gaps where the images were.
>
> I forwarded mail to myself any images appear in the side bar instead
>of the body of the mail, any help will be much appreciated,

Despite which side of the aisle you are on, the failure to forward the message
in its original format is a serious deficiency. I worked in an office awhile
ago that refused to allow MUAs like "claws-mail" due to that short coming.

I might suggest "forwarding as attachment". That method works, although I am
not sure if it is suitable for your use.

--
Jerry