[Users] Show sent messages in inbox?

Carlos Becker carlosbecker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 08:57:14 CEST 2014

Thanks all for your answers.

It is not ideal now, but I use a self-BCC, as suggested above.

One thing that still troubles me is that, in threaded view, threads with
new messages are not 'sorted' the way I would sort them, when sorted by
date.
It seems to be that it sorts thread using the date of the first message in
that thread, is there a way to change this, so it would use the newest
message as the sorting key?

Thanks!

Carlos