[Users] Show sent messages in inbox?

Carlos Becker carlosbecker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 10:10:18 CEST 2014

Hello,

I've just started using claws mail, and so far I am very happy with it ;)

Now, one thing I want to have is a threaded view of conversations,
including the emails I received but also the ones I sent. However, so far
my sent mails only appear in the Sent folder, and the received ones in
Inbox, so that I cannot have them together in one mailbox.

Is it possible to make the Sent messages appear in the Inbox folder as
well? I am not sure how to deal with the filters/etc to achieve this.

(I am using it with IMAP)

Thank you!
Carlos