[Users] Downloads for offline use need to be multi-threaded for speed

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Mon Sep 8 14:56:18 CEST 2014

Ricardo,

My best idea was that if everything (!) was m.th. (in my understanding that means anything can be happening parallel) then a huge amount of conditional decisions would be quite difficult to solve, and finally require a complete redesign.

The question seemed to be how much work it would take. Like on a scale between 'totally out of question' and 'just a few microns'...

And in the center something like 'quite possible but won't happen in this decade'.

Well, don't let me bother you, it's finally not my request, i'm fine as is.