[Users] Downloads for offline use need to be multi-threaded for speed

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Sep 8 00:37:21 CEST 2014

On Mon, 8 Sep 2014 00:16:15 +0530
Rajib Bandopadhyay <bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com> wrote:

> And I am, in the end, an end-user who
> has now just begun to visualise the real
> outcome of this OSS collaboration --
> that we are one super-organism at at
> abstract level!

As an end user, perhaps you'd like to see how I filter messages
*before* they're placed in my IMAP server. It's an interesting trick. I
just placed this in my badguys.rc, which a program that I wrote, out of
snippets laying around, converts to my .procmailrc:

# Make claws threaded using a few snippets laying around
:0:
* ^From:.*bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com
* ^List-Id:.*users.lists.claws-mail.org
$GARBAGE