[Users] Setting Reply-To in Templates

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Sep 3 19:10:39 CEST 2014

On Wed, 3 Sep 2014 16:12:04 +0100
Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:

Hello Brian,

>Are the %account_ variables not enough?

Unless I'm much mistaken, those variables simply pull the requested
details from the account currently being used.  AIUI, Abhay wishes to
specify a particular account.  So, for example, the template would
_always_ use account3, even if I'm currently using account7.

--
 Regards  _
Only the wounded remain, the generals have all left the game