[Users] Unsubscribing to bug report comments?

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Wed Oct 29 22:08:24 CET 2014

Thanks,

On Wed, 2014-10-29 at 19:56 +0000, Paul wrote:
> You can deal with them using filtering.

but I'm aware about this, anyway, I would prefer not to retrieve mails
that are unwanted. Still a few mailing lists behave like this, so the
amount of unrelated mails could cause much traffic. Fortunately most
lists don't do it (anymore).

Regards,
Ralf

PS: Especially annoying for me, since I will test Claws, but I also will
retrieve the POP account mails with the MUA I use since years, so double
the traffic, including double the traffic caused by unwanted mails :).
After receiving with Claws I don't delete them from the server and after
receiving with my current MUA I delete them from the server. And too
funny, I compare my old with a new MUA, because the filtering of my old
MUA doesn't work anymore as needed. However, I do not switch to another
MUA without intensive comparison/testing.