[Users] problem restoring window

gideon425.ekiga2 at mailnull.com gideon425.ekiga2 at mailnull.com
Fri Oct 10 21:16:58 CEST 2014

Okay I now have some time available and I did the test suggested by Chad Wallace back in September.

I caused the bug and then ran "claws-mail" from a terminal. The result was no error on the terminal but the main window did appear. I am not sure if this was intended to be a workround.

One workround I have is to click on the email details in the banner. (Not sure that the details being shown is correct as "Include unread mails in banner" is not selected) When I do this click, then the main window appears.

This message was sent from a MailNull anti-spam account.  You can get
your free account and take control over your email by visiting the
following URL.

   http://mailnull.com/