[Users] Message list and Message display out of sync

Tom Ashley tomashleyjr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 00:12:05 CEST 2014

Ian,

Sorry, I didn't intend to go off list.

Thanks for your reply.  I'll consider that.

Tom
On Tue, 30 Sep 2014 15:54:31 -0400,
Tom Ashley <tomashleyjr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, gmail is the imap server.

Replying off-list as you seem to prefer that.

I'd just give up on using gmail that way.  Their implementation of IMAP
seems to have too many quirks that confuse some clients including claws.
My workaround would be to get the messages to your own IMAP server,
either by setting up forwarding or by POP and fetchmail (or similar).

Local Variables:
mode:claws-external
End: