[Users] To-arrow

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Sat Nov 8 08:06:32 CET 2014

On Tue, 4 Nov 2014 14:58:22 +0100,
"H.Merijn Brand" <h.m.brand at xs4all.nl> wrote:

sciurius> When I send mail to someone, and keep a copy, Claws is very
sciurius> friendly to not show the recipient instead of the sender
sciurius> (because that's me). To indicate it is showing a recipient,
sciurius> the address is prefixed with "-->".

sciurius> Is it possible to configure Claws to use something more
sciurius> 21st-century like, e.g. "→" or "➥" ? A hidden config setting,
sciurius> maybe?

H> Currently it is not. It is hardcoded.

Here is a patch adding a hidden preference to customize the prefix.

I tried setting it to the Unicode version in clawsrc, and it works
beautifully.