[Users] Questions about mail folders

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sat Nov 8 02:26:59 CET 2014

On Fri, 7 Nov 2014 15:20:07 -0800
Ian Zimmerman <itz at buug.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Nov 2014 20:17:01 +0100,
> Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ralf> what is a (!)  after a folder name for? After receiving mails
> Ralf> one folder is marked with it.
>
> That means there is new mail in a thread you marked.  IIRC Thunderbird
> has a similar feature.

Thank you,

indeed, I didn't notice that the subject of a thread changed.
"User action names in buttons (Was: Filtering spam)". Very seldom I
care about thread view, because on mailing lists threads to often get
broken. Nice feature, since I still don't need to use thread view, but
the (!) notifies, when it makes sense to enable it.

Regards,
Ralf