[Users] OT: "Put deleted messages in . . . " ignored

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Fri Nov 7 13:39:50 CET 2014

On Fri, 7 Nov 2014 12:33:35 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:
> If it's simplicity that you want with regard to spam checking, then
> use the bogofilter plugin and stop making it difficult for
> yourself ;)

That's another thread, anyway, I'm using Bogofilter and when I apply
the filters manually by the Tool menu they do work. I need to sort
some spams, I need several folders, there's no other way to handle
some spam attacks. I'm not making it difficult, it's the only way to
handle it and a MUA should provide the ability to automatically
sort spam to different folders.