[Users] Claws Mail 3.10.0 Unleashed!!

Leon Fisk lfisk at iserv.net
Fri May 30 20:11:06 CEST 2014

On Mon, 26 May 2014 15:06:19 +0100
Brad Rogers <brad at fineby.me.uk> wrote:

>On Mon, 26 May 2014 07:38:46 -0500
>Michael Hughes <claws-mail_user at thehugheslogcabin.net> wrote:
>
>Hello Michael,
>
>>One thing that I notice that is different, the Folder view has extra
>>spacing between each line that wasn't there when I was running
>>claws-mail-3.9.3git171.
>
>I noticed some differences in the folder list too;  Notably that the
>bold font was also using a greater point size as well as being bold.  I
>overcame the problem by unmarking the "derive bold & small fonts.." and
>selecting the fonts to be used manually.  This also cleared the extra
>space issue.
>
>IDK what caused the change, but it was somewhere between
>3.9.3-197-g26282 and 3.9.3-230-g6a6a8d4.

I have the spacing problem in/with Folder view too. Changing the font
size or "derive bold & small fonts.." has no noticeable effect though
with the horizontal spacing. It seems to be locked to a set size. Take a
look at the included screen shots. One image has my normal preferred
font size and the other two are way bigger/smaller. Note too how the
horizontal size changes okay in the Message List area.

System Information
GTK+ 2.20.0 / GLib 2.26.0
Locale: en_US (charset: ISO-8859-1)
Operating System: Linux 2.6.32-55-generic (i686)

Anything I can do to change it? Using ver 3.9.3 I had room for at
least two more folders in view at a time using my preferred font size...

--
Leon
Claws 3.10.0-git6, Ubuntu Karmic-Lucid