[Users] Selectively using Spam Assassin plugin on certain accounts

Tim Zakharov himemsys36 at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 03:34:34 CEST 2014

On Wed, 28 May 2014 21:34:25 +0200
Andrej Kacian <andrej at kacian.sk> wrote:

> To add to Dan here, SpamAssassin can also use statistical technique
> (Bayesian filtering), in addition to its other spam detecting
> mechanism. Therefore I consider it superior, although more
> heavy-weight alternative to Bogofilter.
>
> Regards,

Heavy-weight is correct.  If I email myself, click Get Mail, then count
the amount of time "Spam Assassin filtering" displays before the email
shows in my inbox, it takes about 10 seconds.  That was the reason for
starting this thread.  Fortunately, all of the accounts I use with CM
are low traffic, so I don't mind the wait so much.

--
Regards,

Tim Zakharov