[Users] Selectively using Spam Assassin plugin on certain accounts

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Wed May 28 20:41:43 CEST 2014

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 11:36 AM,  <sylpheed at 911networks.com> wrote:
> How does the Bogofilter compares with SpamAssassin? I'm currently
> running Bogo and there are plenty of new spam coming through that's not
> being caught by Bogo...

I believe that they take different approaches: Spam Assassin works by
heuristics and keyword searching, Bogofilter works by statistical
analysis. If you're getting spam, layering the two together might not
be a bad idea.

Although now that I've trained Bogofilter very extensively, I'm very
happy with its results.

Dan