[Users] Reply-To with Mailing Lists

claws at fantasymail.de claws at fantasymail.de
Fri May 16 02:40:50 CEST 2014

Hello!

I note a strange behaviour of Claws Mail (ver 3.9.3) replying to
postings from Mailman lists (tested with ver 2.1.17). When I answer a
message from a Mailman list set to be replied to the poster, Claws
Mail replies instead to the list address (TO) and to the poster
address (CC). The Reply-To Header only contains the poster address. A
similar behaviour exists when the list is set to be replied to a
explicit address. Claws Mail then responds to the list address (TO),
the explicit address and the poster address (both CC). The Reply-To
Header contains the explicit and the poster address.

Tests with other MUAs show that the replies there go correctly only
to the poster address (or the explicit address), but not to the list
address. Any idea what is happening?

My Mailman settings:
anonymous_list: No
first_strip_reply_to: No