[Users] Certificate problem

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Mon Mar 31 19:24:57 CEST 2014

I'm experiencing a problem with certificates.  When I use "get mail -
all" (ctrl-shft-i), it continuously displays a message stating "SSL certificate
is unknown" for each account (all use same smtp account).  I then click the
"Accept and save" button but apparently it is not being saved.  The next time I
try to get mail the same message is displayed (attachment 1).

Additional information:
My desktop system, which I normally use, is experiencing problems and is in
shop for repairs.  Consequently I am using my laptop.  The laptop uses the same
operating system version and same version of CM (3.9.2).  I downloaded the
entire CM folder from my weekly backup device (NAS) including the "Mail" file
so would assume the settings should be identical (attachment 2).

Given that the same message is displayed EVERY time I "get mail", the
certificate is not being saved.  I verified that all files in CM are writable
by the user.  What else should I be checking or looking for?

Thanks, Tom

--
It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world, and moral
courage so rare.

^^^^
Tom Taylor  KG7CFC
openSUSE 13.1 (64-bit), Kernel 3.11.6-4-default,
KDE 4.11.2, AMD Phenom X4 955, GeForce 550 Ti (Nvidia 325.15)
4GB RAM -- 3x1.5TB sata2 -- 128GB-SSD
FF 27.0, claws-mail 3.9.2
registered linux user 263467