[Users] Yahoo IMAP folder issues in Claws Mail?

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 14:40:18 CEST 2014

On Sun, 22 Jun 2014 18:31:50 +0100
"N. W." <nw9165-3201 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> when using the following settings:
>
> https://help.yahoo.com/kb/imap-server-settings-sln4075.html
>
> in Claws Mail, Claws Mail does show two inbox folders, two draft
> folders (well, one Draft folder [without the "s" at the end] and
> one Drafts folder [with the "s" at the end]).
>
> And so on...
>
> It does not seem to set up the folders correctly. The folder
> structure seems to be pretty messed up by default.
>
> Is there any setting that could fix this?

A list of settings doesn't explain what you are seeing, and I don't
have a yahoo account so I can only guess at your problem.

A mailbox in Claws, for example, can have only one Drafts folder. The
Drafts folder has a special icon.

Probably what you want to do is use the folder properties to set the
'Folder type' that you require.

with regards

Paul

--
Guerre aux châteaux, Paix aux chaumières