[Users] OS changes and BSD, was Claws Mail 3.10.1 for Debian

ghaverla ghaverla at materialisations.com
Mon Jun 16 22:50:24 CEST 2014

[ Claws wants PGP key access to respond to Ricardo's note via list, so
this note references the wrong message. ]

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 09:11:46 +0200
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

>   If you want to troll about systemd please use any of the Claws Mail
> forums, but stop telling nonsense in this mailing list. Thanks.

I am not trolling.  As near as I can tell, Claws is one of the packages
which through the wonders of dependencies, is trying to force me to
install systemd.  I've been picking and choosing my updates for 4 or 5
months now.  There seems to be half a dozen families of packages which
want to bring it in.

Gord