[Users] GnuPG - Issue with Key Import from Enigmail

ZP zukeprime at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 08:57:41 CEST 2014

Hey all,
New to Claws and really enjoying it...huge fan of plain text and
powerful options.

Googled and search the archives, but can't find an answer on
this.  I've noticed a peculiar issue with GnuPG, more accurately with
signed messages from Enigmail...I can't seem to import them
automatically within the Claws-mail interface.  Of course, I can do it
manually from the Key ID, but I was just curious if it had something to
do with Enigmail's inline PGP or something else.

All other PGP/GPG signatures seem to work just fine (i.e. Apple Mail,
Claws, etc).

Probably missing a setting somewhere.  Anyway, thanks in advance for
the explanation.

ZP