[Users] Claws Mail 3.10.1 for Debian

Sat Jun 14 15:14:00 CEST 2014

On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 20:33:18 +0200,
Ricardo Mones<ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

>On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 06:33:18PM +0200, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
>> On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 18:10:40 +0200
>> Andreas Rönnquist <mailinglists at gusnan.se> wrote:
>>

>> > I haven't looked at it indepth yet, it might be more complicated
>> > than the previous versions has been to backport.
>> >
>> You can still build claws against libetpan-16 but new features like
>> autoconfig and certificate chain handling will be disabled since
>> these features require libetpan-17.
>
>  Only certificate chain. Unless implementation had been changed while
>we speak autoconfiguration uses GLib's GIO resolver :)
>
>  Backporting libetpan "as is" requires libgnutls28 first, which can be
>just matter of rebuilding or not (I didn't check). Otherwise just
>s/libgnutls28-dev/libgnutls-dev/ in libetpan and claws-mail's control
>files will get rid of that and stay with libgnutls26 which is the one
>in stable IIRC.

Thanks - I have looked at building a version with only stable packages
- seems to work ok.

See that attached debdiff.

mones, I will provide a package on mentors for you to upload, but
3.10.1-2 isn't in testing yet, so we'll still have to wait some.
- also, my NM process seems to take forever... :(

-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists at gusnan.se
gusnan at gusnan.se