[Users] Why did you do a fork of Sylpheed?

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Tue Jun 10 23:30:53 CEST 2014

Bonjour N.,

Le Tue, 10 Jun 2014 21:17:13 +0100 (BST), "N. W"
<nw9165-3201 at yahoo.com> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> in a followup to the request on the Sylpheed Redmine:
>
> http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/redmine/issues/205
>
> I would like to ask the following question on the Claws Mail mailing
> list:
>
> Why did you (Claws Mail developers) do a fork of Sylpheed? Why aren't
> you working together with the Sylpheed developers on Sylpheed?
>
> This is not meant as a troll-post or whatever. I'd really like to know.

This is not meant as a troll response, but the question you are asking
is in the Claws Mail FAQ, along with its answer.

http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/General_Information#What_are_the_differences_between_Claws_Mail_and_Sylpheed.3F

> Regards

Amicalement,
--