[Users] How to verify Bobofilter is working

Tim Zakharov himemsys36 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 03:26:20 CEST 2014

Okay, I don't get much spam.  I average about 1 spam email every 2
days.  But since I've installed Bogofilter, I have received 9 (obvious)
spam emails, and Bogo has not flagged a single one.  I made sure to
flag all my clean email as Ham, and I have been flagging each of these
spam messages as Spam, but I just received the 9th a few minutes ago.
Is it reasonable that due to the low volume of spam I receive, it will
take a long time for Bogo to start to learn what is spam in my system?
Zero for nine is a pretty poor start.  Is there a way I can verify Bogo
is working properly?

--
Regards,

Tim Zakharov