[Users] multithreaded when sending email?

Uwe mm at edor.eu
Mon Jun 2 16:03:46 CEST 2014

I use Postfix For Relaying Emails Through Another Mailserver, then all
the sending and auth stuff is running in the background. Is very
comfortable :-)
Even for receiving messages I prefer using fetchmail, then this process
is running in the background as well.

Postfix setup for this:
http://www.howtoforge.com/postfix_relaying_through_another_mailserver