[Users] INBOX suddenly shows 0(zero) mails

Ethy H. Brito ethy.brito at inexo.com.br
Thu Jul 24 14:43:13 CEST 2014

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 07:14:41 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> So this is about an IMAP mailbox, you didn't mention that in your
> first message.

You're right, I didn't! Sorry for that.

But what I did not mention either, is that my desktop neighbor, that uses pine
and IMAP against the very same server, haven't experienced none of my
"problems". These been: counting erros, folders resynchronization(?) and a
freezed MUA.
Does that new info help you to help me (us)?
If you need any other info more please advice.

Regards

Ethy