[Users] Can't figure out how to make a filter

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Jul 19 17:57:02 CEST 2014

On Fri, 18 Jul 2014 20:20:04 -0700
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> wrote:

Hello John,

>configure it, it doesn't work. How can I configure Claws Mail so I
>never see these messages?

Even with Paul's suggestions, I prefer to tackle such things from the
other end.  IOW, tell FB to stop sending notifications.  There should be
a link in each one that allows you to do so.  You may have to do it more
than once, since it seems FB has several notification origins.

--
 Regards  _
Only the wounded remain, the generals have all left the game