[Users] Mark unread -- keep unread

Michael A. Yetto myetto1 at nycap.rr.com
Sun Jul 13 19:46:07 CEST 2014

On Sun, 13 Jul 2014 10:18:11 -0700
sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 15:19:37 -0400
>"Michael A. Yetto" <myetto1 at nycap.rr.com> wrote:
>
>>Create two filters and add them to both pre-processing and
>>post-processing.
>>'Clear mark: ~tag matchcase "Deal with this" unmark'
>>'Set mark: tag matchcase "Deal with this'
>
>I'm trying but somehow I must have screwed up and can't seem to
>make it work:
>
>* How do add a filter in the pre/post processing?

From the main menu select Configuration / Pre-processing.
Enter in Name: Clear mark
	Condition:	~tag matchcase "Deal with this"
	Action: unmark

Click on Add.
Select (New)
Enter in Name: Set mark
	Condition:	tag matchcase "Deal with this"
	Action: mark
Click on Add
Click on OK

From the main menu select Configuration / Post-processing.
Enter in Name: Clear mark
	Condition:	~tag matchcase "Deal with this"
	Action: unmark

Click on Add.
Select (New)
Enter in Name: Set mark
	Condition:	tag matchcase "Deal with this"
	Action: mark
Click on Add
Click on OK

If you wish you can add "color 0" after unmark and "color 2"
after mark in the actions to have the "Deal with this" messages
colored red.

>* When I created manually the rules in both the pre-post
>processing
>  nothing happens.

For each folder where you want this to work select Properties
and under General add a checkmark to "Run Processing rules when
opening."

--
Mike Yetto
“We establish no religion in this country, we command no worship,