[Users] Help with Python compose_any script

Holger Berndt berndth at gmx.de
Fri Jul 11 09:31:53 CEST 2014

Hallo Paul,

On Fr, 11.07.2014 07:30, Paul wrote:

>> So, you would need either a sufficiently old version before the
>> regression (but don't ask me when that happened), or build from
>> today's git repo.
>
>OTOH, this works, right?:

It works in the sense that it does what it is supposed to do, but
it doesn't solve the problem.

>clawsmail.ComposeWindow("berndth at gmx.de")

This is a constructor call. It constructs a new compose window for
the account based on the address in the argument.

Barry wants to dynamically change the account of an existing
compose window, based on what's in the To or Cc header of that window.
So, it's also supposed to work for e.g. replies (in fact, I guess it's
mainly meant for replies).

Holger