[Users] move action on folder of an imap account can move mails in the first account INBOX

Daniel Caillibaud ml at lairdutemps.org
Thu Jul 3 08:57:57 CEST 2014

Hi,

Hi guess it's a bug, but perhaps a misunderstood.

I'm using claws 3.8.1 (the one of debian wheezy)

On a lot of folders of imap accounts I have treatment rules to archive like
  age_greater 30 move "#mh/Archives_ML/app/claws-users"

But, if the destination folder doesn't exists (because a mount failed for example), all the
mails matching the rule are moved to the INBOX folder of the first account.

And quite often (these days almost each morning), they are moved to this wrong destination even
if the destination folder exists, which is really painfull.

How can I trace this to understand why ?

--
Daniel

L'eau conduit l'électricité, mais si tu mets du vin dedans,
elle a plus le droit de conduire.
Brèves de comptoir (rapportée par Jean-Marie Gourio)