[Users] [Not resolved !] Re: Disable offline mode ?

David BERCOT claws-mail at bercot.org
Mon Jan 27 16:18:35 CET 2014

Hello,

After one day, I've realized my problem does not come from the offline
mode of claws-mail :-(

When my computer is offline, the claws-mail view is out of order... For
example, the first colomn (with the list of my folders) is reduced.
And when I go back online, it keeps the same view...

I have to choose "View", "Disposition", "Classical", then "3 colomns",
etc... and back to "Classical". Then, I change the size of the first
colomn. It is... annoying ;-)

Does anyone have a solution ?

Thank you.

David.

P.S. : my claws-mail is french and I've tried to translate, but, maybe,
some traductions are wrong...