[Users] Updating colors in message list by message status?

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Fri Jan 3 20:02:56 CET 2014

On Fri, 3 Jan 2014 10:23:00 -0800
"Philipp K. Janert" <janert at ieee.org> wrote:

Hello Philipp,

>I think what I am asking for is a perfectly legitimate

Oh it is, yes.  You have every right to ask for it, too.  Equally, the
dev team have the right to not include it.  'Their game, their rules' as
it were.

What I meant was that CM already has a method for highlighting posts as
read/unread etc.  It doesn't actually *need* another method, even if some
people find it desirable.

--
 Regards  _
Two sides to every story