[Users] Updating colors in message list by message status?

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Fri Jan 3 18:59:19 CET 2014

On Fri, 3 Jan 2014 09:02:30 -0800
"Philipp K. Janert" <janert at ieee.org> wrote:

Hello Philipp,

>status goes from unread to read (without having to
>explicitly invoke "run processing rule" on the
>folder).

I obviously missed that point from your original question. I'm not sure
it can be done.  At least, I'm not aware of a way of doing it without
editing the code.

It strikes me though, that what you're /really/ trying to do here is
re-invent the wheel.

--
 Regards  _
Well I don't want you to think I'm being obscene