[Users] RFE - to reply with html when an html-only email is recieved.

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Fri Feb 28 21:05:54 CET 2014

On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 19:39:33 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> This is as close as ever it will get! :)

The day I can retire living solely on my fat pension from the
claws-mail project is the day I will consider adding support for
creating HTML mails in claws-mail;-)

The statistical probability for the above statement is properly on par
with the day to end all wars, solving the poverty problem in the world,
and the day when the director of the NSA swear they will never spy on
any human being any more, and actually mean it!

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
The idle mind knows not what it is it wants.
		-- Quintus Ennius