[Users] Drafts folder highlighted as if it contained new and unread messages

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Mon Feb 24 19:39:06 CET 2014

On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 18:18:37 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Paul,

>Probably /Configuration/Templates would be good, though??

Feck!  In all the years I've been using CM, I've never given that a
second glance, thinking it was little more than offered as templates in
the folder settings.

All because of an assumption.  As they say;  "Never assume; It makes an
Ass of U and Me".

Just goes to show......

Many, many thanks Paul.

--
 Regards  _
If you ain't sticking your knives in me, you will be eventually