[Users] Need help, moving from kmail-1.13.5 to claws-mail

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Feb 24 14:44:51 CET 2014

On Monday 24 February 2014 08:42:10 Paul did opine:

> On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 22:05:35 -0500
>
> Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> > /var/spool/mail/$user
>
> Create a 'Local' account in Claws and that will pick up mail
> from /var/spool/mail/$user
>
> with regards
>
> Paul

This is what I am doing in kmail now.  But in the long run, I'd like to put
dovecot in the chain so I can access it, using claws in imap mode, from any
machine on my local net.

That obviously will get a little more complex.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.