[Users] {SOLVED} Reading emails

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Mon Feb 24 14:03:35 CET 2014

On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 12:45:31 +0000
Neil <senex at drofle.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>Thanks, that got me searching the preferences again.

YW.

>The preferences menu has so many items in it, and I am still learning
>about them.

Don't I know it.  I've been using CM for almost a decade and as often
as not, I can't find the setting I want.  I sit there saying to myself
"I *know* it's here somewhere...."   ;-)

Then there's the hidden prefs;  The ones that can only be changed by
getting your hands dirty editing the config files whilst CM isn't
running.  Although, to be fair, there is an app to help with that.

Finally, I've marked the thread with a 'solved' marker.

--
 Regards  _
Just coz they do it in the movies, don't mean to say that it's cool